Registration is now open for the 2017 Xtream Rock Island Grand Prix powered by Mediacom, to be held Sept. 1-3, 2017 through the city streets of Rock Island, Ill.
To enter please do one of the following:
1) Go to Raceday, log in and update your driver account. This is where you provide updated address, phone number, email, transponder number, kart number, insurance carrier, as well as chassis/engine/tire data. You can do that here:
Or you can access it through the Competitor's Page at the Rock Island Grand Prix website, rockislandgrandprix.com
Once you have done that you can proceed to the 2017 Event Sign-In
2) You can also print off a pdf version of the entry form, fill it out and mail it in with your check. You can find that here:
This year we have dropped the two Clone Classes. In their place:
1) Due to the success of providing competitors more practice time and another chance to win by running a second Yamaha and Briggs 206 class on the same tires, we have added the same opportunity for 125 Open Shifters.
2) We have added a Margay Ignite Masters class which will run at the same weight at the Briggs 206 Masters. Also this year we have set the same age for all of our Masters classes at age 35.
3) We will continue to offer the 80cc shifter class.
There have also been other minor rules adjustments so as always we encourage you to review the Supplemental Rules which can be accessed through our website or can be found here:
Once again this year Briggs & Stratton is supporting our B&S 206 racers by paying $100 of the entry fee on the second B&S 206 class entered. This discount is available to the first 30 registrants only (one to a customer). To utilize this discount you will have to enter the Coupon Code in your entry. The code is Briggs2017 which can also be found by clicking the Discounts link in the Raceday toolbar.
This year, the Xtream Rock Island Grand Prix powered by Mediacom will operate under a United States Auto Club (USAC) license. Licensing is especially important for foreign drivers who wish to compete at Rock Island without risk of having punitive action taken in their home country as a result of competing in a non-sanctioned event.
Also new this year, no entries will be accepted after Heat races have been run.
As always we are ready to answer any questions you have. More information can be found at rockislangrandprix.com . See you in September!