The five rounds long ACI Karting 2017 Championship to kick off from Lonato del Garda (Brescia) in the weekend of 29 April – 1 May. Closer in Siena on September 3rd.
The Italian ACI Karting 2017 Championship has been defined. The Italian series will start at the South Garda Karting circuit of Lonato del Garda (Brescia) on 29-30 April and May 1st (bank holiday Monday), the circuit that will be back after a few years of absence,
The second round is scheduled for next 18 June in Sarno at the International Circuit Napoli of Sarno, before moving to the Circuit del Sele in Battipaglia (Salerno) for the third round – this circuit is also back among the battlefields of the Italian Championship after a few years of absence. The fourth round of the championship will take place on July 16th at the Adria Karting Raceway, while the closer will take place on September 3rd at the Circuit of Siena in Castelnuovo Berardenga – venue also back after one year of absence from the Italian Championship.
The calendar of the five rounds of the Italian ACI Karting 2017 Championship:
- 1st round. 1 May 2017 – South Garda Karting circuit, Lonato del Garda (Brescia)
- 2nd round. 18 June 2017 – International Circuit Napoli, Sarno (Salerno)
- 3rd round. 25 June 2017 – Circuito del Sele, Battipaglia (Salerno)
- 4th round. 16 July 2017 – Adria Karting Raceway, Adria (Rovigo)
- 5th round. 3 September 2017 – Circuito di Siena, Castelnuovo Berardenga (Siena)