Trent Valley Kart Club are pleased to announce that the total prize fund for the 2016 MSA Kartmasters British Kart Grand Prix currently stands at a whopping £40,000!!! The event celebrates it’s 21st anniversary this year and this is by far the biggest haul that has been up for grabs!
The Club will be awarding the top 3 from each class(*) with CASH prizes; £1000 for 1st, £500 for 2nd and £250 for 3rd.
In addition to that many other prizes have been pledged by different karting related businesses and teams. These include:
* A free set of tyres to EVERY Rotax competitor – courtesy of JAG Engineering
* A OTK chassis and Vortex engine to the winners of the two OK classes - courtesy of Strawberry Racing
* Additional CASH prizes for the top 10 in IAME & X30 - courtesy of JM Engineering & Tilottson
* FREE and Wildcard entries to the X30 International Finals - courtesy of IAME
* Extra £500 CASH Prize to the X30 Junior winner - courtesy of Cometic Gaskets Ltd
* 6 Month Vroom Subscriptions to the class winners - courtesy of Vroom
* £100 Cheque to the winner of the Bruno Ferrari Trophy - courtesy of the Ferrari family
* An Arai Helmet to the winner of the Honda Prize Draw - courtesy of Project One
* Various McLaren merchandise - courtesy of McLaren Racing
* Tickets to watch BTCC – courtesy of BARC
* Kartcare products for EVERY driver - courtesy of Kartcare
* Tiger Print caps for the podium finishers - courtesy of Tiger Print
We have also had prize offers from RPM and KKC. We would like to take this opportunity to thank every who has supported Kartmasters by way of donating a prize. Their support is very much appreciated!
So with so much up for grabs at Kartmasters 2016, have you entered yet?
If not, don’t worry as there is still time!
ENTRIES CLOSE THIS WEEKEND – Saturday 23rd July at 6pm. ENTER ONLINE HERE
(* excluding OK classes)