A chance not to miss! The organizers of the Rotax Asia Challenge, in collaboration with the title sponsor Xeramic Lubricants, are ready for the 2014 Xeramic 4 Hours Sepang race.
The fantastic location in Malaysia, next to Formula 1 circuit, will host a one-off endurance race and is calling for karting enthusiasts from around the world to join in for an exclusive racing weekend.
A total of 30 teams of four drivers each will contest the coveted trophy on 14th December, with a full practice day available the previous day. The karts will be equipped with Rotax Junior Max engines and Mojo D2 tyres. An all-inclusive package of €2,000 including entry fee makes this a unique opportunity to race in a state of the art facility located in the beautiful Asian country.
Sepang International Karting Circuit
Built in 2007 to meet CIK specifications, the Sepang International Karting Circuit served as a test-bed for the Sepang Formula 1 Circuit, which means that the quality of the asphalt is one of the best you will find on kart tracks worldwide. The original surface is still in use today. Run in a clockwise direction, the track layout replicates the F1 track in certain parts, with turn 1 through turn 7 of the kart circuit similar to turns 14 through turn 5 of the F1 circuit.
• December 14th 2014. Open practice available on the 13th.
• Junior Rotax Engines on Mojo D2 tyres
• Engines supplied by organiser - all new and run-in on a dyno.
• Two weight categories - 145kg and 165kg.
• Minimum 3 drivers, maximum 4 drivers for each team.
• Iconic Sepang International Karting Circuit, next to F1 Circuit.
• Also includes a 2 hour MicroMax race (3-4 drivers).
• Cash prizes awarded to winners.
• Karts available for rent from local teams and the organiser.
Additional info on the Xeramic 4 Hours Sepang will be available on www.rotaxasia.com/4hour
For more info contact the organisers at email@example.com