Just like the other challenge series around the world the Pan American Challenge will allow top drivers from these regions to compete and have the opportunity of transferring to yet another competitive level at the Rotax Grand Finals where 60 plus countries come together in what has been referred to as the
Olympics of Karting.
While the 2010 schedule will be held in the US, future plans will allow visits to neighboring countries such as Canada, Mexico, Caribbean, Brazil and others, commencing in 2011 and dependent on arrive and drive offers that will encourage drivers from all countries to participate knowing they will not require transporting their equipment unless they wish to do so.
• Official name “Rotax Pan American Challenge”
• All drivers from around the globe are welcome to attend. Specific target countries will be Canada, Mexico, US, Central America, Columbia, Brazil and Costa Rica.
• Rotax rules and technical regulations will apply.
• Races Program will be double weekends: Practice Friday, Race Saturday (Qualifying, Pre Final and Final) Race Sunday (Qualifying, Pre Final and Final)
• Top drivers will be invited to the Rotax Grand Final 2010. for Junior Max, Senior Max and DD-2, plus highest points earned in DD-2 Masters.
• US citizens and legal residents of the US may use punches from the Pan American Challenge to qualify for the US Grand Nationals.
• Tentative 2010 schedule:
April 23-25 MSR Huston TX
June 11-13 New Castle IN
August 13-15 New Jersey
September 3-5 Fontana CA.
• All Dates are subject to change.
• Pre registration will be available on www.rotaxpanam.com offering earlybird discounts at the beginning of 2010.
• Arrive and drive program will be offered from various chassis manufacturers to encourage international drivers to participate without the hassle of transporting their karts and equipment.DOWNLOAD THE PRESS RELEASE